Here are just some of the great services we have available at the Wellington Public Library:
- Free public access to computers.
- Free wi-fi – ask the upstairs desk for the password.
- 3D Printer – 20¢ per gram of filament used in print. 1 print per patron per day.
- Audio books and playaways
- Copying and printing – 10¢ for B&W per sheet, 50¢ for color per sheet (learn how to Print from your Personal Electronic Device)
- eBooks and eAudiobooks from Sunflower eLibrary – Free access with a WPL card.
- Fax services – Sending: $1 for first 10 pages and $1 for each additional page
- Fax services – Receiving: We do not charge for a patron to have something faxed here, however, please have the sender put ‘Attention to [your name]’ so we know who the fax is for.
- Genealogy Center & Local History Collection
- Interlibrary loan – If we don’t have a book, we can borrow it from another library for you.
- Kansas Library Card – Free State of Kansas Library card that grants access to many free e-book and other services.
- Newspapers and Periodicals
- Notary Services- call the library in advance to confirm that our notary is onsite and that you have the necessary documentation.
- Online access to databases
- Reference section
- Rotating Collection from South Central Kansas Library System – A collection of books that rotates every 2 months between libraries so that there is always something new to look through.
- Video checkout (DVD and VHS) – Limit 2 DVDs per patron at a time
Children and Teen Services
- Preschool Story Time
- Summer Reading Program
- Early Literacy Station in the Children’s Room
- Separate Teen collection
- Teen Activities and Programs