- Get Human – Get painless customer service. We wrangle long waits, hold music and reps for you- or show you how.
- USA.gov – Learn how to be a safe consumer, what to do when a purchase or service goes wrong, and more.
- Consumer Price Index – The Consumer Price Indexes (CPI) program produces monthly data on changes in the prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services.
- Consumer Search – We name the best products in top categories, covering housewares, appliances, family, technology, beauty and more.
- eHow – How to do just about anything.
- Recalls.gov – Product recalls.
From buying a car to fixing it, this page is meant to help you get the info you need. If you know of a resource not listed, please contact us.
- Edmunds – Vehicle pricing/appraisal/reviews.
- Kelley Blue Book – New and used car values, Cars for sale, Car Reviews, Awards & Top 10s, and Research Tools.
- National Automobile Dealers Association – New and used car, motorcycle, RV, boat, classic car and manufactured home values, prices, tools and information.
- Autolist.com – Search for a new or used car or figure out what to price one you want to sell. Information such as affordability rankings and industry studies.
- Net Smartz – Parenting wired kids can be difficult, especially if you didn’t grow up with the same technologies. These resources can help.
- Norton Safe Web – Check if a website is safe from viruses and malware.
- Virus Total – Analyze suspicious files and URLs to detect types of malware including viruses, worms, and trojans.
- Trend Micro’s Site Safety Center – Check if a website is safe based on factors such as a website’s age, historical locations, changes, and indications of suspicious activities discovered through malware behavior analysis.
Link not working? Know of a site that would be a good addition? Let us know!