- American Heart Association – Information on stress management, weight management, eating healthy, and other heart-friendly topics
- American Cancer Society – Learn more about cancer, cancer prevention, and current cancer research.
- Cell Phone and Internet Addiction -At what point does reliance on and use of cell phones and the Internet turn into an addiction? What you can do to help your kids avoid developing an addiction?
- Mayo Clinic
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Library of Medicine
- My Plate (partner of LiveStrong) – Everything You Need to Lose Weight in One Place.
- Teens Health – We’re a safe, private place for teens who need honest, accurate information and advice about health, emotions, and life. A team of pediatricians and other medical experts reviews all KidsHealth content regularly to ensure the information is as current as possible.