Tax Forms


Tax season opens January 31, 2016. Income tax forms must be filed by April 15, 2016, which is a Friday this year. Need your forms? We’ve got the links you need right here! If you need to print these forms, you can come use our printer at the library! $.10 a page for b/w and $.50 a page if you need color!

Federal Forms

1040 EZ

Other Federal Forms

Kansas Forms


Other Kansas Forms

Electronically file KS forms

Need Help?

A Guide to Commonly Used IRS Tax Forms

IRS Free Tax Help

Local IRS Help
There is an Find your local IRS office located at 555 N. Woodlawn, Bldg. 4.  Their hours are listed as M-F, 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM.  You can call (316) 352-7401 to ask questions.

Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) locations are in Winfield, Wichita, and Andover. To find a location near you try this IRS lookup.

United Way of the Plains is also offering free tax preparation help, with a focus on finding earned tax credits, to low to moderate income individuals and families. Trained volunteers will be at the Senior Center here in Wellington or other locations in south central Kansas by appointment only. You can dial 211 to schedule an appointment.  See the United Way flyer for more information.